Welcome to Skillots! At Skillots, a service of F-Plat, Inc., these terms apply to use by companies, organizations, and individuals (Clients) that are requesting work. By using this service, you are deemed to have agreed to the contents of these terms.
1. DefinitionsWords with special meaning as used in these Terms are defined as follows.
|The Company||F-Plat, Inc. (Head Office: Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Executive Director: Yoriyuki Kambe)|
|The Service||Skillots and services incident thereto, as provided by the Company|
|User||A company, an organization, and an individual that access and use the Service|
|Information submitted in the Service |
by the User and stored with the Company
|The email atdress and password, included among the Registration Information, that are necessary to login|
|Account||The unit of User registration in the Service|
|Client||Companies, organizations, and individuals that hold Accounts in the Service for the purpose of requesting work|
|Client Registration||The act of acquiring an Account as a Client|
|Creator||Companies, organizations, and individuals that hold Accounts in the Service for the purpose of being entrusted with work|
|Creator Registration||The act of acquiring an Account as a Creator|
|Work Item||The unit of work requested by a Client from a Creator in the Service|
|Work Item Progress||The procedures from a Work Item request until completion is reached|
|Project Room||The system, in the Service, in which Clients and Creators administer the Work Item Progress|
|The act by a Client, in the Service, of entering Work Item information and soliciting Estimation proposals from Creators|
|Contest||The act by a Client, in the Service, of entering Work Item information and soliciting artworks from Creators|
|Other Contracts, etc.||All contractual acts provided between Clients, the Company, and Creators|
|Business Partner||A party that concludes a work assignment contract for a Work Item|
|Content||Works including text, images, audio, video, programs, and the like.|
3. Eligibility to Use
5. Membership Cancellation
6. Formation of Contracts
7. Payment of Fees
8. Fee Payment
9. Adherence to Payment Schedule
10. Work Item Completion
11. Work Item Completion
12. Product Quality Guarantee
13. Delivery Product Copyright
14. Work Item Cancellation
15. Credit Expiration Date
16. Duty of Confidentiality
17. Personal Information
18. ProhibitionsThe Client, in using this Service, may not perform the following acts. If a prohibition is violated, the Company may suspend business with the applicable Client and take measures such as Account deletion, a claim for damage compensation, and the like.
19. Intellectual Property Rights
20. Interruption, Suspension, and Termination of the Service
22. Governing Law, etc.
23. Changes to these TermsThese Terms may change without advance notice. Further, if these Terms are changed after the occurrence of a request process in the Service, the terms at the time of the request shall be effective.
Please feel free to contact us for further assistance including Specialist selection.